Friday, November 04, 2005

my 1st blog post...

hmm...
diz is my 1st blog post.. so i dun really no wat to write...:P
well 1st of all thinkin of a name fer my blog waz an issue
monisa 's online my classmate - bichari is very sleep din really help.. idiot.. so i had to think ..
thot eternity at 1st ... but den it wudnt work so der it is absolute cuckudness...
welll actually cuckud is mee... !!! n so cuckudness is of course me n my frds - craziness together.. nice to rite everythin on da pc...take out ur frustration or share ur joy.. wid all ur frds... hmm.. monisa is sleepy rite now.. n i wan her to read diz blogg nehow rite now so i guess i hav to stop it n post it quickly..
btw.. dayaan i read ur blog posts n got all omg n thot of creatin one of my own.. so yea. thnxx:P
newaz dats it fer... now.. laterz..muah..

No comments: