Monday, February 13, 2006

Confusion

hey der... dunno wat xactly to say or wer do i begin frm... hmmm lemme c..we got all our preliums papers n wuhoo i think i m not toppin diz time..:S i guess i hav cum in second n dats like "OH FREAK!!".. but i can see dat my marks r improvin so lets take dat as da bright side of da above issue:P..hmm recently i had had my accz pracz n dey were da cherry coz da paper waz damn easy..i m gettin full..so yea..n den viva waz kinda weird coz da xaminer himself waz :O ?? newaz on da whole i no da teacher likes me enuf to gimme me fair enuf marks..so wuhoo...

well 2day i had my p.e practicals...dun ask dude... da xaminer seemed like he has not laughed since 1500 a.d. n his lips r sealed dat way n he jus cant SMILE fer balls..he SUCKED!! well da worst thin is dat i hav been so outta shape dese days coz of nudin else but doin books dat i cudnt run n jump fer nuts...P.S i didnt qualify ne events..n da worst one waz 2000 mts... fucked me up real well.. :.. haha da viva,he askes me one fucked up qs n confuses me like a loser n i make a face n walk out... go to hell... now da final markins r in da internal xaminer's hands of da skool so i no hes gonna gimme fair enuf marks(hopefully) besides i duno wat shud i name my condition rite now wich is prevailin since 4 days i suppose... boredom agn? or naus shiftin to ajman? or (......?), i dunno...!!!freak..!!
well after 12th plans r also completely fucked rite now coz i dunno wer to go n wat to do...n how to do it.. (random way of ritin it:P)..

P.S besides all da shit in life i do hav sum bright stuff to luk at..da surprise party fer umme..hope it works fine:), NAUSEEN BAJI's BDAY...(sarah n ur frd nihaal..u dunno how kewl u hav helped me,luv yaaa) n hopefully to spend valentines day in a fun way.. not dat i like it or i m all omg bout it bt jus tryin to keep my spirits alive so yea..
l8rz,muah....

6 comments:

Jan said...

eyyy man..dun worry..they'll give marks..itzz boards pracs afterall!!:D
hahhahaha...tellin bout surprise party on your blog!! haha...stupid woman!! i gave ur blog id to umme today ony..wat if she read it?!!HAW!! me sad my valentines mite b screwed..mite end up sittin at home..u have fun:(



p.s..was kiddin bout givin ud blog address to umme..not to worry..jan is here!! haha:P

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

Nauseen's birthdays coming up :|?

Cuckud said...

jan u suck... u cant even gime me creeps fer shit..man i no umme's not into readin n foolin arnd on blog sites like u :P n dude i bet u gona hav a gala time wid mochu...:D.. no worries...muaah...

Cuckud said...

dayaan dude 2nd march...good mornin...to u...:D ;)

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

She would've killed me :O!

or something along those lines :S.

Thanks for the reminder ^_^.

Jan said...

*LMAO*