Friday, June 30, 2006

All It Takes Is A Memory...

My head dances with the memories of last year,
and just like a kid it does make me sear.

Why life is all about moving on,
and yet i recall the moments all gone.

Things are the same but with slight deviation,
'changed Times' being the problem's designation.

I am sure it can't be called a big deal,
and yet my thoughts it seems to seal.

It is just not like before anymore,
man what the fuck...
can't help completely missing my whore.

Confirmation says: "Yes I Am A Freak",
To make such a big deal out of it,
But i still feel life's an unfair treat.

I am supposed to think on the contrary,
But dude it has really made me blahhh,
and all it takes is an abhorrently 'GOOD MEMORY'...

.................................................................................................

Ok heylooo ppl...long time...hav like lost touch wid almost all ya ppl....hmm...fer update insportz started last saturday....well i dun believe i left my per day hundred paid secretarial job fer diz....bcozz...fer starters i miss ali da x manager fer da way he used to handle da camp n da way diz new manager handles...dun like him at all....he has stopped like small things wich were ok last year n it really gets to all da old supervisors frm last year....well da above mentioned reason is secondary....(oopz i mentioned it 1st:P) da main reason bein nauseen not bein wid me der diz year...godd i didnt no 'a snob' wud mean so muj to me...:( i misss like everythin we shared last year frm da ipod sharin in da bus to da eatin of da same popsicles ....everythin...n apparently i shudnt hav posted diz poem coz its bein mean to her n we r not supposed to b talkin bout it but den its so stupid dats all we talk bout dese days insportz n keep recallin all da memories shared last year....hmm so basically it kinda sucks...n how stupid can i get lolz....i jus commented on sarah's blog like a total g dat i hav stopped whinin like before but diz post mite jus prove me rong ...but hey wait...i hav stopped dat but den diz is sumthin wich no1 wud no how i feel bout..LIKE NOONE....!

Besides things r not dat bad i mean da other things coz dey r pretty muj fallin in place...fer eg i hav my own cash fer now...helpin dad pay fer my coll...freak out wid frds...n den omgg my drivin classses r finally startin frm saturday...CONFIRMED.....i m happyyyy fer dattt.....

P.S - i miss alll ya guyz....its so sad i havent been in touch wid ne of u lately....hope to meet all ya soon....till den take care peepz n keep smilinnn.....
muahhzz.....

9 comments:

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

Lets all meet up or something again ^_^.

I'm done with exams so I can have fun (with a clear conscience this time).

glenn said...

thats a nice poem you wrote there !! you must really hate someone !!

Cuckud said...

heyaa dayaan...soon soon soon...do me a fav make a goodie plan n jus gimme a buzz...i will b der...:D SOON OK!!?

glennn i dun hate dat person...lolz i LOVEEE like totally luvvv dat person...its fer my best frd...lolzz...

Jan said...

I know :).

jo said...

awww.. u luv her soo much.. n dat is sooo damn adorable *applauds*.. luv yaa..

Cuckud said...

thnxxx jo..i luvv yaa loads as welll...:D kisssie fer jo jo....

jo said...

kisshie 4 u too..*mwah mwah*.. luv ya loadzzzz..

Anonymous said...

aww...shes going somewhere den? thats gotta suck...still glad i gota a chance to finally check ur blog n thanks for checking mine...mwah! nice poem!

:)

Anonymous said...

im sorry i ddint chk it out earlier..it sucks i dunt work there..BLAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!luv umuah