Monday, February 05, 2007

Seems Much Better

Heya folks...well yea after my long list of frustrated and blah posts, Cuckud rites a nice one...datz coz i m feelin much better today..however everythin goin smoothly n nicely n in my favour also freaks me out...(damn shes hopeless:P) no coz it seems like da calm before another storm...hmm nevermind....
Its like da past few days i hav been like sooo frustrated and depressed...its sad coz all da things involved are so petite, keep happenin one after da other n den jus pile up n lead to diz massive pissy phase...i freaked out my parents bout diz...i was like so cranky and angry and senti...like omggg!!!

Newaz updatin bout me life...coll is closed and i hav vaccations till da 18th feb...i started workin frm sunday n will work till thursday....on same thursday i got my finalz fer da pepsi tournament in global village...so whoever reads diz before thursday dun fegget to hope fer da best fer me n me team...:P hey friday agn i hav other matches to play...n sat..i shall not reveal..n fer those who no sshuush...:D rite now i m jus hopin dat everythin goes accordin to planz n goes well...coz if it doesnt den KaBoOm...:P cuckud will no like.....

Ok now i cant think of nemore to say...i had to update since ppl r bored of seein da same post everyday....(yea i shall dedicate diz post to u....MY LOUE :P:P:P)

P.S - 'Painter Dude' and 'Child' are meany meany ppl coz dey irritate da shit outta me over da things wich i blurted wen i very recently got sloshed....:$ U both suck :( :P :(
but da 'painter dude' totally rocked it to safety....thnx....:P yea rite Baalzz!

P.S agn - After soo long da medicine of blahness bottle opened n relieved....luv it, muah....

Hmmm i m done fer now.....tadazzz....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaah...yes...I loue u too no!!! u are de top of my top 6 no!! muah

Cuckud said...

aaaahhhhhhhh stopppp chikniss...Cuckud dun like...dun b sucha mean biatch...shoo shoo SHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
P.S - U STILL SUCK....:P

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

Best of luck for the pepsi tournament today :D!