Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Ting Tong

Once in a while i jus tend to have dese weird days n thoughts fer np apparent reason...yeah since ysterday i m havin one of those days agn... :P haha dat cracked me upp....!

Welll i read a few thingis, i remembered a few thingis and......

I wish u were a 'little' like wht u were before...

I wish i cud undo the horrible things i did frm my part to u....

I wish i had learnt my person lesson earlier in life....

However, i still, no matter wht, as usual, am proud of myself....da greatly proud is yet to cum but i do luv meself despite all the shit...

P.S - the 'U's in the 1st two wish statements are 2 different ppl...

Randomness...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Meenal,

I just wanted to say that yes we all have 'those' days, but if you didn't have them, right now this very second wouldn't be worth it.

We all need to learn to live int he moment, and then the pressure becomes a little easier.