Saturday, December 27, 2008

Almost 1 and half years later...

Reporting from Mumbai. I came for a day, to pick up my mp3 last year if that counts as a trip :P

It's known for shopping and this time I finally found out why.. Gosh! I went mad shopping yeah! Lot of stuff.. Cheap stuff!! Ok but I don't know how long will they last. An old source says, they last.

The pani puri was so yum that I got a headache and so was the vada pav.. aaahhh heaven became :D

Another fun thing is the trains. Specially after 4 p.m. It is annoying and that comical also. At times, even when there is no rush, females push you to get in... That's classic.. :)

Today, I went for shisha. The flavour tasted good and I puked as soon as I came out of the cafe. I missed Dubai shisha cafes at that time. Even now my head has a headache.

It's 4 more days for new years and I am trying not to think about it.

No comments: