Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Reconsidering

Like really, I don't know if I should put such inspirational posts. They seem nice and sensible when you read them and when you actually get to put them to practice, BANG! you have like a million petty things whizzing around your head forcing you to hold the goddamn glass in your hand and when things are not okay at the end of the day, how the hell does one put down the glass...

Today has been, by far, one of the worst days of my life...
Say Academics, Love, Friends, I seem to have random issues in all categories.

Random + Random + Random + Other Random = Lot of random, confusion and frustration.

And I think I have to admit it, I AM JUST PLAIN DUMB!! I have been constantly doing things without any intentions of doing it for the past one hour and it is for the bad!

End

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Nothing anyone does is a mistake. We all learn from our experiences both good and bad.

You're so much better than all of this Meenal. You're a strong girl, believe in yourself.

I believe in you, I know who you really are and I know what you're capable of. Don't give up hope girl.

Chin up, it gets easier.. Trust me.. it does.

I'm always goina be here if you need me...

Sarah said...

Inspirational post or not, whatever you do post about is your inner most feelings, ideas, thoughts and beliefs.

It is what you want it to be. You must not be ashamed of it.. ever!

The out-pour of emotions is healthy so long as you want it to be your outlet.

Be happy cause you can go and read back on those posts and say 'Yeah I've really come a long way' with no regrets.

xoxo