Thursday, August 04, 2011

Golden Greed

The wait to our intimacy was perpetual. I saw you sitting there, waiting, with a skimpy touch of nervousness. You wanted to give in and yet be where you were. Well, the moment was here! I enticed you; so close that I could imagine your non-existent heartbeat.

Slower than a snail, I unveiled you, seeking for justice to be done to every inch of your beautiful golden skin. Then in your stark nakedness, I realized the best selfish thought – “you are all mine, right now!!”

Actuality or a manifestation of my depraved mind, I “felt” you again to trust. Part by part, I savored you, ensuring every bit got doused in my saliva. Your presence in me, created a whirlpool out of my earthly spirit, making me drift in to a fourth dimension of the surroundings.

When I provoked my eyes to open again, you had to be gone, and you were… Quite sinfully, the mouth widened in those familiar opposite directions. Then, I was hurled back in my body, only waiting for the next time you would be in my hands again.

1 comment:

Rosh said...

LOL, sooo intensabout cheesecake????