Thursday, August 17, 2006

Oh My God

Hmmmm....i realised if i wudnt hav blogged fer another 4 days den it wud b a month since i din post nethin on my blog...disgraceful...!!! nd OMGGG...!

Ok jan let me dedicate diz post to u....:P yea i miss u loads....:X

Alrite i will start typin sumthin worth readin before ppl start clickin deir windows off....work has been goin gud n i hav been havin loads of fun...yea at work:P but its kinda sad how i cant really use my pay fer nethin else xcept payin fer my drivin....its fuckin EXPENSIVE mann....arghh...yea i failed my 1st attempt of road test n paid 300 agn fer another 6 classes n den 80 fer another road test.....
but guess wht i failed da 2nd attempt too....so 380 to pay agn!! so now i m not sure if its da luck or i actually suck so bad....coz i m learnin auto...so yea...but whtever i alwayz hav a bright side fer all my blah stuff n diz one has too....i will survive...lolzz....

Its kinda annoyin how my last 2 posts only revolve arnd my work n drivin...nd its so sad how i dun hav nethin to rite bout suddenly...damn....but well i found diz kewl way of gettin over issues...coz like last few days i waz really low n crap...so i had diz kewl pep talk wid my own self n i actually felt so much bettterrr.....dat waz day b4 ysterday n to make thinz even better i went fer lunch wid naus also ysterday....well it waz lotsss of fun.....n da day before we both freaks had even walked back to deira frm karama crossin da maktoum bridge....:D (fer ppl who think we hav lost it believe me its one of da best thinz to do....coz it waz soo muj funnn...)

On other random thinz i hav injured my left hand pointer finger...hapnd wile playin bball at insportz...yea hurtz...nd i got diz really bad blister on my left foot wich is pissin da shit outta me...ND i m sick coz i hav caught da flu.....

Now dat i hav given da proof dat i still exist i shall end diz post....:P

Good Day fellaz...muahhh.....

3 comments:

jo said...

yayzzz.. i'm da 1st one *dances*
meenu it'll be aiite.. i'm sure the 3rd test will do wonders so dun worry.. mwah.. n about the flu n "B00-BOO" it'll get better..
mwahh
Love you loads..

Sarah said...

Hey look on the bright side, atleast you have something to occupy your day with.
The cold will circum and you'll be ok. Just get alot of rest.

Love you.
mmmwwwwwaaaahhhhh

Anonymous said...

dont lose hope babe! ull get it the next time...i failed twice too...n it sucked coz its auto!! but dont worry...the major prob is the cash...especially since ur paying from ur salary...but all d best for ur next attempt...unless uve already passed...im kinda lost coz ive been gone so long...well hope u get better n feel better...love ya babe...mwah!