Sunday, August 20, 2006

Wana Go Fer A Ride Babie

Heylooo all u ppl out der....omgg rite ssup wid meenal..? she sounds happy...now dats not her usual attribute is it?? lolz...shut up....i m happy coz.....

"I FINALLY PASSED MY FUCKIN ROAD TEST....SO NOW I M A VALID DUBAI DRIVIN LICENSE HOLDER..."

Ohh but since it is a public holiday tomm i shall only get my license on tuesday hopefully since we r supposed to attend diz stupid final lecture 1st...so yeaa....

And omg today i almost thot dat i am gonna fail agn coz of my mistakes diz time....unlike last two times wer it waz bad luck....but she passed me....dese ppl r like crazy...seriously...i need to mention diz dat da very 1st mistake i did waz that i waz ready to start drivin widout puttin on da 'SEAT BELT' :P but da female behind me reminded me n da examiner noticed dat...i still passed.....so who cares riteee......!!!!!:D

So today i m like really happy n i actually started cryin like crazy once i got my pass paper...coz i waz so sure i wudnt pass today coz i did mistakes....but i passed.....

Oh btw guess wht ppl....."I FUCKIN PASSED" LOLzzz......:D:D:D:D

Ok enuf too muj excitement is not gud fer health...so i shall stop....

But i passed.......:D ok ok final stop....

cheers n muahhh.....;)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey congrats...
feels gr8 yea.. :D

how cum no1 comments anymore on your blog ? ? :S

Mohit

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

Hey gratz hun :D

Sarah said...

yyaaayyyyzz

Cuckud said...

heyya fellaz...thnxxx a lot everyone...
:D *DANCES* :D

Jan said...

I congratulated u before! :$
hah...congratzzzzzzzzzz dude!!
haha...loweee u maaan
muah muah

Sarah said...

Jan's alive?

Anonymous said...

m waitin 2 go 4 a drive newayz n da best part dat ma meenall will be on da driver's seat makes it better.. all hasib stufff...(btw hasib means awesome for dose who dino).. teacher's dayyyyy hurry!!!
mwahhh sweetie...
jo

Jan said...

haha Jo whr did u get "hasib" from? Abhishek? I kno I'm right :D!

Gosh I'm smart!

Sarah I DO exist!! :$

Anonymous said...

aww...i heard...congrats!!! u have every rite to be happy so go ahead...also im gonna see u tom n see u drive...u betta impress me meen! :P...gonna be so much fun..mwah mwah...see u soooon!

Cuckud said...

thnxxx fellas...mwahhhzz....