Friday, March 21, 2008

Delays But Heylo

Lot of things happenin around me and with me...i was meant to b blogging since a long time bout lot of things of wich i think i hav forgotten quite a few of them... :P well lets c...

The seniors farewell wich happend ysterday dats the 20th march, also the last official working day of colg was a blast....we created diz kewl party atmosphere, food was decent and we all went mad dancin on so many tracks...towards the end so many seniors got senti n how i pictured myself in a similar situation next year...argh!!

On 19th we had agn wid the seniors gone fer clubbin at 'The Beach'...so now i no one more club in blore..dat agn was a lot of fun...it was ladies night and we got free drinks... :D

I can't believe in like little more than 2 mnths i will b in my final year of graduation...damn n here i do not wana grow up dude....shit time surely is runnin.... :( newaz its towards the end of sem right n we hav all da big daddies coming....working for the radio show dese days...i feel so ignorant wen i see the amount my friends no....but i make myself happy wid the fact dat i m a tech-savvy person...nd dats my forte! nevertheless it's amazingly fun... den psychology practicals will b happenin right on my birthday! how kewl is dat...but the next practical xam after dat will b on the 5th april hopefully so atleast me n few more ppl can hav fun on my bday...yayiii....i m kinda sad...i will officially finish wid my teen years...damn...how i hate u time!

Well here's whts latest..i found a flat today...so starting april i will b livin by meself in a one bedroom flat on nandi durga extension road in jay mahal area...its a terrace flat...whieee....i think i m quite lucky wid this flat n pg business considerin how other ppl whom i hav seen lukin fer places hav struggled...i m a little apprehensive but well i believe in the whole until n unless u try it, how u gonna find out dude...so widout further thinkin cuckud isa outta chakravarthy house...Anddd 20th april dude i m goin back to my 1st paradise fer vaccation...whieee....diz will offcially b my last vaccation as far as havin a livin family in dubai coz den my folks r shiftin to bombay so i will bcum bombay chick den....haila!!! :P lol.....but newaz i can't wait to go back...!

I guess i m done fer now...if i remember more, i shall cum n enlighten u....

*Toilet cleaning time* Sheesh!!! :P

No comments: