Thursday, March 06, 2008

More Rantings

You no one of the important things to do wen u hav to create sumthin is to structure ur thought process well wich helps to score a brownie and also helps to make it much easier by the way..well here i m quite confused right now..i hav a not-so-interesting assignment to do wich is similar to wht i had done in my 2nd sem, only here it will b used for sumthin else...

I don't like hypocrites..i managed to find diz sort of a hypocrisy in one of my friends..

I think i saw a dead dog today...think bcoz i m not sure if it was dead yet...

I sumtimes feel i m not one the most typical media student..its sad and it sucks..sumtimes almost bad as bein a 'black-spot' on ne media student.. :( like diz ignorant fool i m wht to do..but agn i cannot possibly think of seeing myself in any other field. :P

The other day jan n me went to coffee world bcoz of my super craving fer those amazing waffles nd i discovered a new loue frm this place - Belgian Chocolate...*orgasmic* aaahhh...

I hate the ricks here and the new increased fares..radio guest lecture was kaka today..creativity didnt flow..i luvvv ice candies...i feel quite lost now..

Stop!

1 comment:

sun said...

hehehahhaha...dekh meenauuuu mainey tera blog perhaaaa aur abhi main comment bhi kar rahi hoon.... ganduuuu...I keep missing u guys like crazy dudeeee......
Acha now im even bout to post sumthing on my blog....so yeh chk it out....