Thursday, October 09, 2008

Happy Dusshera!

You thought Ganesh Chaturthi was bad? Guess what today is 'Happy Dusshera!!!'

The trauma I felt today is something that I had never experienced in a while..

The tornado of tears, the breathlessness like a candle flickering before its about to die out, the shivering like a mobile phone vibrating, and the abuses and the curses which could challenge the Satan..

If I only knew about how Dusshera is going to be, I wouldn't have fought with Ganesh dude...

Tomorrow I have abnormal psychology.. I had only one more chapter before I would be done and only revision would have been left.. But yeah they chased me off...

I can recall that image, the image of celebration... Some blurred lights and the king of lights in the centre.. There was quite a bit of red and a lot of blurred white.. The sounds I had drained out using my mp3 but I could still hear a little like they were many a doors (shut) away and were opening that one door at that time in slow motion.. The rest of the doors they would have opened by now but I escaped in a vehicle named auto rickshaw which fleeced me off by 6 rupees..

I can feel a headache coming... No it can't come because I still have studying to do! Right!

Happy Dusshera... I am happy for Lord Ram who defeated Ravana and returned to Ayodhya today, some zillions of years ago..

No comments: