Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Can Finally Count :)

Yeah so today after a week of running around, they finally told us that we cannot write the additional english supplementary paper.. They are busy people and they cannot reset and reschedule an entire paper just for the three of us despite the fact that it was the english and the examination department's fault.. Ok stop! this after ages and after recurring blah posts, is meant to be a happy one...

Like I said the good thing out of the whole shit with additional english paper is that I can finally count days.. 18th morning dude.. Inshallah.. Cuckud isa in the emirates flight to Dubai... :D

So thats not the reason why I came to blog.. I mean yes that is a big deal but something really small and sweet touched me today... So you know I am the senstive and the emotional types and all.. No, really, I haven't been the lucky kind to have really sweet people around me but today I just got a dose from a few of them... 4 to be precise... :)

I don't know... For so many people that I have met do not seem to register or feel an imapct by an everyday trivial matter which involves the goodness on someone else's part. Or, maybe, they do not make a prominent acknowledgment.. For me, it's different and I simply love it when I am subjected to such an event in life.. I have to mention it, at least here..

Hence, I write, because I owe you a thanks today! Sacchi and Meaning Wala!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey hun,

I just read all posts of October and a little of September. My gawd you've been through alot.
Meeting you last week was so amazing, I really wish you didn't have to go back.
I love your writing style, cause even though it's a rant.. it's beautiful and makes me want to read more. Maybe cause I know you, I know why things are the way it is for you.
Therapy does work. It helps to talk to someone 'professional' who knows nothing of your life cause they have a way of pointing out certain things you never really thought of, you know? I would definitely urge you to consider it, seriously..
Good luck..

*Awaiting your next post..*