Sunday, November 09, 2008

Publicity

I looked all around... Yeah I was surrounded by it. Definitely, I was the first one to find out but now there are more and more people who know about it. Most of them say the same thing and I convince them back in the same manner.. They are not really convinced but that's a different thing.. We usually leave it to let it be for now..

I am back to my dearest goats, noisy little kids, random guys who find only our flat below which they want to stand and try some stuff with their bike (basically make noise...) and my unexpected best friends.. Yes, I started already :P

Was sort of missing college and some friends here and cannot wait for the results.. Come out already, will you..

As I already wrote to a friend.. My trip felt like the blink of an eye but nevertheless it was obviously a lot of fun..

Talk about updating even when you have absolutely nothing to say...

*Gone to get a life*

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hahaha! You're so cute, you know that?
You must tell me when your results are out!! Gosh even I'm getting anxious just thinking about it!
You take care now ^ ^

Cuckud said...

should come out by next week.. thats wht i heard today.. :) ohh i havent done so badly in one of the papers i xpected to do badly..ysterday hod spoke bout it n she thot a classmate and mine's was a relief after so much crap...yayii...