Monday, November 17, 2008

Fun Weekend

I just broke a toe nail... the longest one.. it seemed like almost half of it was gone so I was hoping for a painful and gory pulling off with some red of that nail except nothing happened.. it came off peacefully!

Saturday: Clubbing at Taika.. too crowded.. too many random intruders.. not fun and disaster

Sunday: Clubbing at Taika.. not too crowded.. met a friend whose leaving on thursday to Saudi.. emm new friend.. emm random friend.. lot of fun and fun... :)

Current time (8:10 p.m.): assignment time.. facebook dominates.. hunger dominates.. laziness is the king of domination..

Oh results came out day before if I remember correctly.. I was stuck at the very same place.. got 68% again.. people think its too good considering the amount of papers I had and my HOD is in love with me.. she thought I was spectacular..

I cried and bellowed for an hour and I loved to hear good things about me.. I have one more semester and more papers than previous semester to go about..

I know I am not perfectly at ease but I think I am happy!

Goodnight!

No comments: