Sunday, November 30, 2008

Update Time

Yeaha.. Cuckud was procrastinating...

Last weekend I was at Vishakhapatnam.. It was Divya's (classmate) brother's wedding.. I pretty much died with fright that what if repeat what if there were things that I do not quite appreciate.. But it was the most fun thing ever.. (check facebook for pictures and videos) We just went mad during the train journey, dancing and eating yummy food..

Yesterday we had class with Mr. Das.. It was a solid six hours session.. The idea of having class on a saturday morning was not fun but few lines I got to hear about me first thing in the morning were totally fun and hence I totally didn't mind the class.. Even otherwise actually I think, I would survived farely well..

On other news, I have been having a lot fun with my friends.. A lot!! except yesterday evening clubbing turned out a little boring.. It was my idea to go to this club called 'Kosmo' because otherwise its usually 'Taika' that we go to.. What I liked was that my friends came and tolerated a boring saturday party.. What I didn't like were the post party reactions.. Lets not get into explanations now..

One last thing, it has been a long time.. (3 years by next april or june) I have a friend from high school.. Currently, a very good friend of mine.. :)

No comments: