Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Duvidha!

That by the way, means trouble.

I realized, not today though, that random happiness does not last for too long. Yeah, so I decided to mention it today. Well, the deal is that there is too much negativity around and the big daddy of the same negativity is actually one's own mind, at least for me.

The problem is that this random happiness is very fragile because obviously, it is based on nothing. Hence, it is easy for any negative shit to shake it. However, it can also be the fact that, one maybe excessively bored of being frustrated, depressed, etc. and therefore, decides to push all the junk away. That is not so as to say that one is running away from problems but just trying to be normal while they still can't be dealt with. But, as mentioned earlier, this ruminative and acquired euphoria is very weak and practically any random external stimulus, beating the randomness of the above, can act as a cue.

Now, all of that, makes me arrive at a different tangent but related to the above. It somehow, makes me think of this concept that we were taught in Industrial Psychology. I forgot the details of course, but the point was that if one does not dislike something does not necessarily mean that he/she likes it and vice versa. There is this neutral spot in between. How about I attribute the neutral spot to my random mood and the two extremes, dislike and like to negative emotions and positive emotions respectively. Thus,(coming back to the tangent in concern) my problem is that, I know the exact five Ws and a H of my bad and controversial situations but I still can't help the negativity sometimes. I mean it's like this bird's view covering almost the whole area of 'something not right' but the bird is, metaphorically of course, blind! Actually more like helpless!

And that just makes it worse because I still give myself pep talks, discuss my problems with family and friends, and brood over the situation in question.

Right, so I just feel like a hypocrite now. That and very confused of course.

On that note, Goodnight!

No comments: