Saturday, January 02, 2010

Happy New Year

The fanatical grey is conversing. Aggressive and Intimidating. The pawns are setting the mood for back-up.

The scene was almost perfect in the afternoon and it called for chai and pakodas. However, even if all these resources were available in the afternoon, the fact that this is Dubai would have ruined it. Somehow, the place doesn't go with the rain, chai, and the pakodas. So just like the scene called, the chai and the pakodas called Bombay or Bangalore or any one of those small random places visited recently. Anyway, the almost perfect scene was still more than welcome because like all normal human beings, during the time of recession, something is better than nothing.

On a smaller and more random note, the feeling of writing on the first day of the year 2010 feels good. Also, when I was much younger I was informed about this particular deal; whatever you do on new years is what you will be doing throughout the rest of that year. In that case, my list is the following:

- Receiving payment (Rich Bitch :D)
- Randomly happy mood
- Eating Chicken Tikkas
- Drinking and handling myself decently (I am sure we can have exceptions)
- Being surrounded with love from all the people who mean the world to me.

So, I shall also dedicate this post to them people who mean the world.

Happy New Year! :)

2 comments:

Sapphire said...

hahahahha! yes exceptions are allowed :) muah!

Aakanksha said...

Holy shit! That thing about spending the rest of the year the way you spent new year's better not be true! :O :O For me at least...
For you it's allowed :) I can't believe you've kept your blog going all this while. Mine died such a sorry death lol... I'm proud of you! x