Sunday, March 04, 2007

Late Night & Unplanned

Its bloody 3:03 in da mornin....

I jus had a cup of vanilla ice-cream...well not dat i usually eat ice-cream so late on a normal basis or not dat i really felt diz urge of eatin ice-cream but i still had it...coz i new it was kept der in da ice of my fridge....chocolates, ice-creams, bbal games they all usually help me to calm down n feel gud....yeaha dey do....

I hav been pretty restless (in mind) n weird past few days....like diz weekend all i did waz sleep like wohh...besides goin fer nauseen's barbeque bday party at jumeirah beach park...dat waz a gud one...lolz nauseen bajie no more a teen...aah...omggg...lolzz....rite now i aint sleepy....n i also no da fact dat i will almost b floored in coll tomm.....!!!?

I dun like my dsl connecion...like initially it wudnt work coz der waz an error wid da cable line in my bldgin n now after i got back frm me trip its 10 times better but right now its slowing down every 20 minz....well i m tolerating it....whtever random....

Right so past few days i havent been talkin to ppl much....n today i dunno i waz so bored dat i went on jan's blog n started readin her archives frm da scratch.....well all diz wile i didnt realise but she does hav sum really neat posts....damn cute....i read till april 2006 n stopped coz i thot i hav to try sleepin soon but guess wht?!! i m bloggin here now...:P oh jan's blog did bring back tones of flashes, thoughts - memories....like i didnt no dat wud happen but yea whtever....

I m not sure wht xactly i m tryin to say thru diz post...it alwayz happens...i m clear wen i m talkin to myself bout it n da minute i sit to rite it or say it to sumone....whoosh!!!! i m all confused...!!! is dat weird or is DAT weird?

Well i waz thinkin bout da way i m alwayz pampered by my close frds..like wow da way dey put up wid me all da time....not to ferget der hav been changes in da ways of pamperin n lotsa related issues but i guess dats fer da better...i dunno if i make sense here but like right now at diz very moment i wish i cud b sumone in place of one of my frds n xperience wht it is like to hear, pamper or console or whtever meenal.....weird huh!!!?

Ok diz waz supposed to b a short one but i guess i m yet to master da art of keepin it short..however now i suddenly feel like mentioning a few ppl who mean a lot to me in life right now....Jan, Nauseen, Aakanksha, Saph.....
Ahaaaaaannnn.....so *cuckud turns red after typin diz* *unsure vibes overflowin*...
Well i still miss skoool too n not to ferget all my classmates....hmmmm.....

So i dun care bout ritin things like dese...coz fer me my instincts jus asked me to type n sum ppl do no i do whtever dey say....well i m not sure if i did proper justification to my thoughts right now but i think i need to stop n try gettin sum sleep...

Its 4:06 a.m. rite now....

6 comments:

Cuckud said...

yah right da post says posted on 3:37 a.m. n i rite its 4 06 ..
icant tell u wht a bitch my pc waz actin right now...damnit..but its finally posted i can sleep...
I CAN SLEEP....

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww.....we loue you too no!!!!! *sad sad emotional faces* *tears of happiness and joy rolls down* ...sniff sniff...our hearts are touched...

Cuckud said...

i hav lost all hopes...:P its ok i no both of u suck!!!
SHOO..!

Sarah said...

contemplating for an hour. lol, scary!
yesterday was fun wasn't it?
lol..take care meenal!
mwwaaahhhhzZ

Cuckud said...

ohh u bet it waz....sorry cudnt cum today though...hopefully to catch usoon...take care hun..laterz..

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

Blogging on a whim , is true blogging within itself.

tc