Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New Identity

Yesterday i had gone fer shisha wid saph n aakanksha...dey made me wait fer 52 minutes..though i only left my house fer dat place widout tellin dem...:P:P so its okay...damn its close to a month since i went fer shisha...it felt SO GUD.... :)

Ahem! dats not wht i waz posting bout actually...i had a question...to how many of u i ever seemed to look like an iranian?
Well yesterday i had two people who asked me dat question: Are You Iranian?

Situation 1 - i waz in a random grocery next to da shisha place buyin chocolates to kill time...while payin...

Da guy at da counter: are u irani?
Me: *looks up confused, not sure if heard right* huh?
Da guy at da counter: repeats question.
Me: noo!!??!! *gives an enquiring look*
Da guy at da counter: oh i thought u r irani!

Situation 2 - i waz walkin home after we got done wid shisha as usual lost n wid music in ears..

A random lady walkin on da road: *mumbles* to get attention..xcuze me?
Me: *taking off one ear plug* yea?
A random lady walkin on da road: are u irani?
Me: *shakes head, confused again* no i m not, y?
A random lady walkin on da road: oh..! *smiles* i thought u were irani...*still smilin n walks off*

I have had ppl askin me sumthin dat i m not before but i havent had 2 ppl askin me da same sumthin dat i m not dat too on da same day...lolzz...so it jus made me think 'y was i lukin so iranian dat day?' n i felt like puttin diz upto... :P

Newaz so tats bout it n now i m off to finish my i think 3 pendin assignments fer tomm...oh freak i hav a test too... :(

*Time Out*

3 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL!
You do look iranian but that would be because of your skin texture and eyes. Other than that, you're my lil' gangster..:P

Anonymous said...

You have an Iranian nose...

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

Sure fire way to spot a Persian is eyebrows ;).