Thursday, March 29, 2007

Serious Crisis

Oh u dun need to worry dat freak der she goes agn wid one of her whinin sessions...diz waz da reason given to me by my coach recently wen he didnt send us fer a basketball game fer a tournament...damnit...i dunno whts his problem in life really...
So i m kinda realising dat i m only wastin my sports talent in Mahe n fer Mahe wich is sucha shame bcozzz i cannot stand losin all da time....like heylooo...as it is i hav soo much of ego stuffed in me...imagine losin all da time... :O

But the other day i waz surprised coz i didnt giv a typical xpected reaction of meenal on da not goin fer da match issue...i was jus tooo pissed n broke my pact wid self of not smokin till 1st may...newaz dat waz jus one day n i m back wid da pact (my birthday is an xception of course!!:)) but da next day wen i went fer a throwball game n i got to witness da other bball games happenin...boy dat day i really felt bad n upset...so it did hit me da next day...

Oh infact past 2 days i hav been feelin really calm n gud fer no reason agn...like recently i had my self personality test analysed by my prof. n shes like sucha smart dude..it waz soo much fun talkin to her bout it...my analysis said dat i portray sumthin wich i in actual am not n dat wud b coz i hav lotsa frds to pamper me...(ok jan u told me sumthin similar in blore already) but other things came out were i seek attention (trueee) and i alwayz wana b popular...so dats y...but my qualities dat were portrayed by da test wer all gud n strong...so i jus need to strive to hav a stronger character nd think more clearly...need to bring my mood swings to more of a constant pace...

So cuckud finally workin kickass to get a hold n get a life while everythin lasts fer me...yea like i din no dat i waz supposed to do dat....sure i did....but its jus dat right now i m actually doin it :)

Lukin fwrd to see all ya ppl after chotu long time....since we recently met.... :P

TaTa...!!!

No comments: