Thursday, April 26, 2007

Cute Little Creatures

Yes today was a pretty long day....started as early as 6ish...well 5 days of da week start almost dat early but today was ethnic day...so had to do all jhol of sari n makeup n crap... :P yea i did miss my bus wich was not a very surprisin thing....but den i reached coll by 9 20(2nd lecture) after droppin me bua...made a grand entry in class wid sari :P
Da day was lotsa fun....quite many picz, dancin, did ramp walkin da whole class wich had diz contest (not gettin into details), complimentin each other n goin crazie...

We left coll by like 1 45 ish coz me, aak n saph were gonna go to saph's house n chnge n den go fer sheesha n meet da jan man since she came back frm blore today.....YAYZ MY LOUE IS BACK!!! :D but guess wht her flite got delayed n we finally didnt get to meet her....but me, saph, aak n sarah (joined in later) did go fer sheesha newaz...

Den i had to head fer work...BLUGH!!!! london dairy promotion...it is da shittiest thing i cud hav ever agreed to do...today da table set-up waz a bitch, samples werent der, no cups n i had to giv ice-cream?!, rong permission paper n da worst lamcy doesnt allow u to keep ur fone wid u.. :( so i had to b away frm my fone fer like 3 n half hours.... :O

So far iwas jus summarisin da day...now cumz da actual post :P wile promotin today i realized how adorable sum kids can get....

KID 1 - he n his mum came to taste ice cream n hes waitin der like an innocent thing till i fill a spoon n giv it to him..wen i did giv he didnt take it but came fwrd n i fed him. :) dat feelin waz soo nice to feed a kid a spoon of ice cream...

KID 2 - did not taste da ice-cream i waz givin but had diz other cone...n asks me aunty i wan diz one..i go like okay den u buy dat one...aunty can i eat diz now....i m like no u cant....aunty can i pay n den it...i m like yea den u can....aunty can i hold da cone in my hand n not keep it in da trolley...i m like no it will melt...u put it in da trolley...*walks off* :D (dat was da best kid:P)

KID 3 - a not so small gurl was standin n talkin to me tellin me how she doesnt eat ice creams nemore...coz she's afraid of gettin cavities...n how her bro already has a cavity..n so on...before goin she happily bids me bye...

Others include feedin 2 more kids....who so cutely ate n another kid a gurl wantin to buy a chocolate flavored ice cream n still pointin at a calfornia raisins tin of london dairy...:P

Yea i finally got home tired after a long day but i really wanted to post bout dese cute lil things...

P.S - Jan is back to dubai....
P.P.S - bonus - shes no more in bumblefuckhland shj but now in deira!!?!! teehee :D

Ok khallas....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats so starnge. u did a promotion that involved kids and fell in love with them or something. when I had to promote this kid's perfume at carrefour, I swear I couldn't stand the little creatures for days after that. I guess I just had too much of them. But ethnic dayu totally rocked! missed Mel though...

Jan said...

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Cuckud said...

oyi aak i dun hav to do kids promotion or sumthin...its fer ne1 but so many parents take a spoon of ice cream jus fer deir kids...so like dat...dats wen i waz doin all da admirin deir innocence business...unlike me n all of us = total biatches n whores:P