Saturday, April 07, 2007

So Whose The Enemy?

So Whose The Enemy?

I have blamed my luck,
I have blamed the time,
I have blamed the people,
And i have blamed my life...

Well, whose the senstive brat?
Whose the one who seeks attention?
Whose the one who wants to be pampered?
And whose the one who can't let go of things?

Why? then... i still cry!!!
Why? then... i still complain!!!
Why? then... i still whine!!!
Why? then... i still am the best enemy of my own!!!

I guess i know everythin and yet i don't want to realize...

So whoze the enemy again??? LOLZZZ!!!

6 comments:

sun said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................im thinking.... vaisey if this post ves in hindi?? soch kiitniiiii funny hoti na??? aisa lagta ur making a movie.. whose title would be..............
"KAUN KISKA DUSHMAN??" ya "KAUN HAI DUSHMAN??"

jo said...

SUN THAT WAS WORSE THAN A W.V.P.J.. believe me.. :D
but truly gurl.. though we know tht some questions exist without an answer to it but yet they seem so important to be asked everytime one's mind is bewildered about stuff.. hmmmmm..
btw real gud effort..
kept me hooked!
mwahhhhh :)

sun said...

ae jo tu bohot english nahin jhaad rahi hai aaj kal???...."i was glued"..."it kept me hooked"...."bewildered".....mereko dar lagta hai......hehehehe......

jo said...

hahahaha..
kya karron yaar.. pura time logon se baat karte karte, english moo mein chewing gum ki tarah chipak gaya hai.. :P.. par darr mat.. dis is raaaaaaaaandum.. whteva dat meant!

jo said...

*Ting Tong*.. Time 4 update gurl :)

Anonymous said...

oooh oooh! Teacher teacher! I know the answer! ooh oooh! The enemy is you! yay!! I got it right! I'm so smart! yay!! hahahahahaha...crazy mood..ignore me..