Monday, April 23, 2007

Which One Would U Pick?

Heya der....!

I hav so many things in ma mind wich i wana rite bout n also upload a few of my chotu works wich are a result of boredom n lostgiri in class durin lecutures..welll but i dun find da time bcozz der r like so many things goin on right now in coll n stuf..its jus ahhh...

Newaz today wile i waz sittin fer my 1st two lectures i recalled a question wich i had got in one of da tests i took recently...

Question: Pick one of the followin if u were given a power....
Options - 1. ability to read minds.
2. ability to be invisible.
3. ability to fly.
4. ability to shape-shift.


Fer me i had picked the first one coz fer da kind of person i am, i m usually most thingy wid frd and issues or things wid them....so it wud b so kewl to no wht xactly each of my frd had in his or her mind....hmmm...n besides dat omgg der r so many other things wich wud b so awesum if i cud read minds but i m not listin all..i m very tired today...walked fer like more dan an hour today non-stop....aaahhh came....

Newaz tats it fer now...Ciao....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want the ability to fly...