Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I m In Loveee :P

Yeah i no dese days i blog a lil more than often...well i keep gettin dese cravings of ritin ne not so important stuff also on my blog....*thinks*...hmm i waz actually wonderin wht to put up but my thots abruptly stopped wen i got diz orkut mesg....

jayadurai muthiah <1146428959300083611@mail.orkut.com>
to me 3:08 am (0 minutes ago)

hi dear

i love uuu
will u be my friend??????

This message was sent to you by jayadurai muthiah. To see jayadurai's profile click:http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=1146428959300083611* * *

Ok since i am sittin jobless right now i went to check out whoz da dude who sends me diz "wonderful" mesg....

Apparently hez an easy going 26 years old dude who lives alone, with kids and with parents *rolls eyes*

Hez done a bachelor's degree and is an engineer in da manufacturin n chemicals field....

Now da brownie....his personal profile.... :D
jai

ideal match: girl with a mole on her nose,overlapped teeth...with a pony tail (hilarious)
first thing you will notice about me: hair (i noticed his malu moochi:P)
height: 178 centimeters
build: athletic ( i dun think so)
looks: average (hahah...hes jus messin wid ya)
best feature: chest ( diz was da ultimate one!!!)
turn ons: assertiveness
five things i can't live without: parents,soccer,blue flower,rain,tress (ok then)
in my bedroom you will find: blue flower (ahaan right!!!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

height of joblessness... damn.. wot u reading his profile fo.. crazy chick.. unless ya wana tie a pony tale make a fake mole on ur nose and ur teeth u can borrow from AS. lol enough of me being mean.. u should consider gettin out of ur house more often its getting a hold o you

jo said...

omgggg meenalll... dat malu dude ws so freggin HAWT.. I was off my chair adoring his GOOD LOOKS..his body ws even hotter thn hrithik roshan or brad pitt.. n his moochi.. was better dan VK.. n his dressing sense.. shyt he can beat any-one on tht.. now dat u're in lurv wid jaya, wen iz our treat??
ahahaha *sarcastic me*

Jan said...

Wats wrong wid all u ppl? Meenal is in love. It's a big deal ok! Meenal huni, u go ahead aite..hez perfect for u. U r sooooo not shallow n so awesome, it makes me so proud to be a part of ur life!


Go gurl!

Cheers :)

Cuckud said...

omgg thnxx jan...i new u wud agree wid me n now wile i start datin jaya...like jo calls him...hes so cute naa...?? :D

ohh p.s - jan i m sorrie i hav to two time wid u...but i m sure u dun mind now my loue do u...:D *makes puppy face* oh nd jaya doesnt mind...:D

Anonymous said...

Saphy I no wanna donate my teeth to no one...I like them in my mouth very much thank you...As for you Meenu, you don't need all those things- fake mole and stuff...Just get him a bunch of those blue flowers. Maybe you can tuck some in your hair and behind your ear...how will he resist that? You're in love!! I'm so happy for ya. Hai hai! Mere honewale jijaji ka kya kehna? Bah!! Badan pe sitare lapete hue...