Sunday, May 20, 2007

You Are Next!

Hello!!! How r... :P sory desi soaps influence...jus watchin da awards....

Oh today i had one of my kickass individual presentation...fer political science...my topic waz north korea - the nuclear program....damn i still cant believe i went thru da entire torture of stayin up da whole nite fer my presentation today....*yawns* but den da presentation was pretty ok...and one thing less frm my saga of extreme sloggin...

Wht got me to post is dat as i was watchin da other presentations goin on...i cudnt stop gigglin fer petite things like rong prounounciations, fake accent and stuff like dat...diz made me wonder how funny or bad wud it be wen i wud b doin my presentation...coz even i had moments wer i suffered frm acute memory lapses....i had times wen i struggled to pronounce sumthin as simple as nuclear non proliferation treaty!!! yea but den obviously i waz laughin at few xtreme cases of funny presentations...coz sum of dem were like pathetic...dey shud hav seriously done atleast a lil preparation considerin dat it waz a presentation n dat too final fer da subject...

I jus got diz another sudden thing like usually we ignore whtever bad a fellow frd does...u no wht i mean...any random classmate whom u wudnt care much is whtever or unless its a frd or a gud frd den u totally understand...we even refrain frm askin questions after da presentation...

Ey yaar i wana see myself doin a presentation now as an audience...y isnt der a method wer u can see ur own self as a diff person...?!!?

Newaz i m confused now n i m not sure wht all i wanted to say n wht all i actually said...

I m done....

3 comments:

Jan said...

:S okaaaaaay!

sun said...

HEHEHEH...........HMMMMMM.........

Unknown said...

next time i shall get a cam and record it so that u can see urself later.. this time i'l be the one laughing... at ur pronunciation of NPT lol!! oh ya how can i forget about Ohio...lol1!!
-always out to catch ur mistakes :D love saph