Friday, May 11, 2007

TicK Tock and Wham!!!

Hmmm past 3 weeks had been like kewlness fer me...yea der has been like a lot of stuff like assignments n presentations in coll wich get pissin off but despite all dat i actually was more like wht i used to be.....nudin called blahness and pissiness and whining was existing fer a change...

I was more like dancing arnd, foolin arnd wid all frds, taking things so calmly dat even calmly wud feel hyper in front of my calmness...

But after so many days yesterday like haw bcame....Nudin biggie but den i thot i had cum a long way and den i kinda realised dat i hav hardly moved... :P dat kinda disappointed me....

It started frm a random playing arnd n ended up into discussin old stuff n pros n cons n etc etc...

Sarah stayed over and i m sure i did a very gud job of speaking da crap outta my mouth n her ears lissenin the shit outta my crap...!!!

But on other news...i dun like family issues...dey alwaz piss me off very easily... and also i hav athletics tomm so all da best to me...

Oh but i no i still need to go a long way....Patience...i will...

'Ta'

5 comments:

Jan said...

Sarah stayed over?? :O
Ok..so I still dunno wat exactly is in ur head, but yea hope u're not obsessin too much over it. And u have come a long way..u're not thr yea, but u're on ur way there. Don't stop tryin. And yes, since I triggered d whole thing off d other day I'd rather u spoke to me about it as well. But plz don't let that one convo get to u aitte..if u get bak to ur horrid phase I'll just..hang u upside down n fuck u! :D

Love u loser!
Mwaaahhh

Cuckud said...

yaha sarah stayed coz we were in between da talks n we already reached below ma house so i invited her over...n her mum allowd so yahaa...n dun worry chick ders nudin really goin on in ma head n whtever it waz i will tell u da entire thing...i aint obsessin at all n i m soo happy bout it :D n u betr b proud of ur tusshie babie okie? n dun worry nudin gets to me so easily now...i wont b blah or nethin n ruin things wile ur in dubai..(yayzzzz u r in dubai:D) oh but den i like ur idea of fuckin me upside down..dat like sounds fun...i dun mind dat ma loue...:P muahahahha...

sun said...

vats going on here....ne1 minds telling me????

sun said...

bad english bad english...hahahaha

Cuckud said...

arre nudin much yaar....u no how i get fits of bcumin yedaa once upon a time...toh its like recently i hav like improved pretty much frm bein pissy n senstive n crap wich i m proud of...n da other day we started talkin me n sarah n wht she had to tell me waz a lil diff frm wht i waz under da impression of...so i got disappointed...yahi bout changes in me stuff...n den by da time i got home we hadnt finished so i called her to stayover n yaha...