Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Just A Thought

Yep i m pretty and tired after washin almost a bucket of clothes and meself...but den i was goin through sum of the blog links of my friends n sheesh! i get agitated with the fact dat der is soo much talent all around me...in dat case me as ne other hundreds of those random human beings who may rate a little above average and may fall in the category of jack of all trades, i jus wish i had diz one thing dat i m really gud at...yeah i no ppl keep tellin me bball is ma thing but i dun seem to b gettin newer wid it...

Sumtimes it jus triggers and i think of those so many seconds of my precious life dat i hav wasted doin things so random and futile....ohh nd whine n complain bout life itself...for example now dat i m ritin also feels more of a time waste complainin bout wastin time in life...!*typical cuckud dialogue...i know*

Its jus dat i wish i wud realize this one thing dat i can ace and can keep doin fer a long time widout gettin bored...

My ignorance seems to b knockin in my head asking me to wake up...! Shit but i m soo lost and deeply stuck in my fantasy world dat it jus seems too hard....!

Damn....ok Merry Christmas....!

1 comment:

Ashish Soni said...

hehe...sort of funny

but i guess it happens with many...

neways...merry christmas...