Friday, December 21, 2007

Secret Santa Rocks

HO HO HO!!!!! Merry X'mas felllazz....yaha dats wht been goin on mostly in my life dese days....i have never seen more gifts xchange before diz in my life....so let me rite in order of whtever things i had made a note of to blog about....

I had mentioned bout the secret santa game in class n i was right bout who was my secret santa...not dat i bugged dat frd bout bein my secret santa and den yst we had da gifts exchage n all da secret santas were revealed before we started diz xmas break...

Da other day i think it was a tuesday wen i learnt the seven north-east states of India...lemme see dey are; Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram and Arunachal... :) i m so proud of myself..

Like i mentioned before we had da gifts xchange yst and i think i got da kewlest secret santa coz i got like the best gift i cud ask fer (Thank You! :D) ....a Basketball Pillow.... :D da best part is i had seen diz before i went fer vaccations to Dubai but i cudnt buy it fer meself at dat time n now i got it fer X'mas....how kewl is dat....!

Now we r gonna hav another massive gifts xchange on 25th and all of sum 50ish gifts r finally gonna b opened....whieeeee.....i hav never had sucha lovely X'mas before...actually i think i never celebrated X'mas like diz before......dis is sooo kewl... :D whieeeee...!!!
On other note, i wish i cud go to Dubai fer New Years and yst my sister's silly joke almost seemed like my wish can cum true but i think i shudnt b so greedy... :P
Hey even my nails are soo long n luk pretty i think fer a chnge....
CuCkUd . . . ! is lovin every bit of everythin.... YaYiii !!! Oh and Merry Christmas to everyone..!
P.S - I dedicate the post to ma secret santa..... :)

No comments: