Friday, December 14, 2007

The Race Movie

One of my frds dipti, my x classmate sent me da link....i think its a nice message n worth a post....

http://www.the-race-movie.com/

Mebbe u shud check it out...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

On other note today we had votin fer da union in our colg...damn it was so kewl to see electronic votin system...hehhe like really....like we were votin fer sum politician...n apparently accordin to a classmate dis was da first colg to hav automatic voting system....yaha i m proud....n den by 2:30 they announced the results and yayiiiii my classmate marianne won the elections for the post of president....actually all except one chik whom i voted fer won the elections for whtever post dey were contestin fer....yea i had asked ppl whom to vote fer since i hardly no da gurls except marianne but it was fun.... :)

Also i finally got a note from my secret santa n its lotsa fun to guess who it cud b...hehehe..

Oh lastly, after my boycut today fer da 1st time after so long i tied my hair into a chotu actually very chotu ponytail.....lol...

Tats it...toodles....

No comments: