Monday, September 08, 2008

Ganesh Dude Does The Salsa

Yuppp...you won't believe how traumatized i have been since the last week.. yeah man... in the name of ganeshji, all the freaky losers of our beloved country are making my life a prettyness hell! ok ok i am talking about Bangalore. I have shifted to Vasant Nagar and as much as i like the fact that i am here, i totally hate it at the same time :(

Film progess is going great. Can't wait to see it. Shooting was damn tiring but that much of fun. 12 hours of super cool efforts :)

Sneha's birthday treat was damn nice. Food was heaven. Her mum is adorale. lol. She and sana were damn understanding about the bitch of my life, so happy came.

Appetite is gone for a toss. All i think about is sleeping. And now i am just blabbering so i will just stop. I wanted to whine about Ganesh Dude festival and consequences on my life so aaah!!

Goodnight!

No comments: