Monday, September 29, 2008

Shit

I just found out today that I didn't know where Oxford and Howard universities are... At that time it was a big shock for the people around me and I realized that I was quite embarrassed.. well ok so I never thought about it! whatever! talk about escapism... :P tsk tsk!!

So i learnt two new words today... queasy - feeling sick and gunk - any sticky or greasy residue or accumulation... wait i did not learn them.. I was merely notified about their existence...

Have started playing basketball again with a classmate (Sneha).. feels great to be playing again... except waking up early is such a drag... well its always been... but who cares...

Hey film got over... practicals went very well...it finally came to be called "Vigilante".. its ironic but as much as I hated the stress while we were busy with film, I totally miss it now.. there are still a few changes to be made and we are hopefully entering it into lot of festivals... lets see..

As of now, I can't wait to finish my exams and fly off to Dubai...shit and I feel the need of a countdown... 18 days more... :)

*Off to wash her plate*

No comments: