Saturday, September 20, 2008

Today Was MY DAY

And the trauma continues... I always keep saying "I know I am jinxed."

Today the jinx proved itself.. actually starting yesterday..

Ganesh dude seems to have gone home some 5 days back.. but the torture doesn't seem to cease..

19th September, 2008 -Indranagar - Anup's place - Editing - Boom!

20th September, 2008 - Indranagar - The Village - Vanny's treat - Boom!

20th September, 2008 - Vasant Nagar - Home - Ran from Vanny's treat - Boom!
(Note - I confirmed the situation in Vasant Nagar before i left.. It was just nice enough to start 10 minutes after i reach home)

20th September, 2008 - M. G. Road - On the way to Taika - Before clubbing - Single Boom!

20th September, 2008 - Vasant Nagar - Home - Returning from clubbing - Boom!
(Note - I confirmed the situation again.. And yet again it was nice enough to start 5 minutes after i reach home)

I wonder what turning deaf feels like.. I wonder what dying of a heart attack feels like :P I wonder how the whole therapy business works?

Exams are coming soon... If this is the way it goes, then possible distinction bye-bye for one more semester..

And right now, Cuckud turns her back to the world..! Goodnight!

No comments: