Friday, March 31, 2006

Happy Bday 2 Me

Heyaa fellas.. i m on top of the world rite now...i jus had an awesummmm day wid da best bday surprise ever...ok it all started day b4 wen nauseen said shes not cumin fer my treat,,i waz like hawww!!! i waz so blah...n den my other 5 friends ditched me...ya so i counted..:P.. well sarah had her prom so i m not sayin nethin to her..but da rest 4 of u...i swear u missed a helluva day...!!!

well today all started blah n slow as so many ditched me fer random reasons...fer da rest of da ppl who came thnkkkk uuu soo mujjj fer cuuminnn....hmm now i waz supposed to b da host n b on time but i only reached at 7 20 ( shud hav at 7...:P) but it waz all gud dat i waz late..
ok so i reach karama pizza hut n see no1 der...haww!!! i called sana n shes like i m sick n i m nt cumin,jyoti is like mommy problems...i waz sooo blah i had tears in my eyes...well i waz speakin to sanjay n whinin bout ppl ditchin me wen i saw jyoti n sana in pizza hut itself...hey wats goin on.??? lolz dey were tryin to hide but i had seen dem so yea...newayz den came jan runnin frm inside pizza hut agn sayin i came frm da main entrance n saw u ppl... i m like ok...*completely confused*

these ppl took me inside n whoaaaa...a sexy black forest birthday cake wid 18 candles lit ready on da table....yummmmyyy...(bought by my sweetheart jan xclusively fer me...she had to skip lunch coz of my cake...awww...jan lapy lapy major...) n i screamt so baddd...it waz like wowwww....n denn a bigger surprise i walk towards da cake n see da nauseen bajiiiiiii of mine over derr...den i gav an even bigger screammm...wowww... it waz sooo kewlll....well i m proud of maself coz i blew all da candles in one blow...*CUCKUD POWER*!!!

ok so frm da beginnin it waz nauseen n janani tryin to make it special fer me n i swear i m soooo touched rite now...well at dat time my heart waz boomin like major n i had to breathe fer 2minz b4 blowin da candles..teehee...well jan told me it all got settled only today so yeaa...hehe dat waz soooooo kool frm both of ur side...i feel so special...:D oh btw my frds fed not only me but my lenses,my nose,my cheeks n basically da whole me wid da cake...lmao..hmm pizza after so longg tasted amazinn...

den da nauseen baji gav me da most cutest thin ever...a nike basketballl...its sexy purple n silver combi..yayzzzz...*dances* thnk u soooo muj..dat surely is da best thin ever atleast fer a bball freak like mee...n ya i didnt like da second mesg of urz but i shall act sweet...coz i lowwiee uu...well da card waz like wow... n i will not go to patiyala...so yea....well n she even met all my friends finally...so yayzz...

we all had a cute photo session again but this time me,jan n naus...i still hav to upload da picz n den i shall post dem...

wat more do i say diz waz like da best bday i hav ever hadd...oh btw it waz even my 1st ever surprise n its so kewl i got it frm 2 of my most favourite people...luv u guyz,muah...n thnk u so muj fer everythin...its like da best thing ever....

P.S - i m 18 today n dat also makes me legal sheesha n cigarette smoker...*smiles*
P.S agn - wishin myself a very happy bday....cheers n tadaa...:D

9 comments:

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

I was going to call and wish you over the phone at 12 but I ended up not having credit :S, Oh well atleast I made it for shisha ;) glad you liked the gift and welcome to the 18+ club :D

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jan said...

heeeeeeee!! lol. you r soo welcome tusshi!! v had such a gr8 time!! n yea..d whole idea of givin u a surprise was nauseen's, so u shld thank her more *jan is proud of bein modest*:P. n np bout me skippin lunch cuz i had fun piggin out at pizza hut ;). n yea i'm so sorry bout the "happy b'day tusshi babie" bein rubbed off the cake:D.it ws soo adorable!! lol..i so hate mohit for it..but lol bechara helped me so muj n listened to all my nervous shouts n bossing over him as well:P.well, it ws all real gr8 n believe me, u deserved all of dat gurl :O)(including the crying in d beginning:P). lol sorry..mean as usual:P.
PS: happy b'day again tusshie..n yea congrats on turnin 18..hmph!!:(.
PPS: the letter ws d cutest thing ever!! haw!!
PPPS: yay!! v managed to surprise her big time dayaan!! yayyyzz!!
PPPPS: cheers to me n nauseen!! :D
PPP..ok..sorry..STOP..lmao.

Cuckud said...

lolzzz...no worries u wished me in advance yea..!!!:P

Cuckud said...

jannn - i wish i cud rewind yest...it went away soo soon...not fair...n no worries bout hapy bday tusshie baby coz da thot of ritin it down waz so kewl itself n i saw a lil on tusshie i think on da cake at home...yayzz... yaya thnx fer makin me cry n ruin my sexy makeup:P:P.. btw i m glad u liked da letter lolzz *shy is cumin*:P n yeaa i wazz completely confused n surprised!! phew...it waz greattttt..n surely big cheers to both ya ppl...lapy lapy lappu...ok stop.

Cuckud said...

hey olivia...thnxxx...a lot.. n yea i m da *CUCKUD POWER*...gotta b up fer skool in 5 n half hours...arghhh...but yay i m 18...

Anonymous said...

yaay...everything sounds cool...tho cmon meen...how cud u not know!! if every1 starts dropping out on ur bday!! den daal mein kuch kaala hain...translated...theres something black in the daal...haha...but as long as they got 2 surprie u n everythin was fun!! oh n by d by...happy belated bday meen!! welcome to the d secret club for 18 yr olds...:P...cyaz...get pics...mwah

Cuckud said...

well gail i did get suspicious but bout da rong ppl.n i neva new jan n nauseen had planned stuff...dey were prettttyyy ssshhhhuuussshh bout it...yayzzz.i m happy i didnt understand though or dat wud hav jus ruined it so yeaaa!!!!cheers...

Anonymous said...

lol...k all's well dat ends well den huh? cheers to u!! yaayzz...