Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bitch Of My Life

Secondary is what i am,
I feel,
Or maybe i am a bad guesser.

I am told what i mean to people,
Quite a few times,
But maybe i am too paranoid.

Wait is it just same bad luck,
Keeps lurking,
Or maybe i might be correct.

Unlike before there seems to be no one there,
Just a feeling,
Or maybe there is just a silhouette left.

Victimization is another bitch of mine,
Too many bitches around me eh?
Or maybe bad luck again!

A lot is going on about right now,
One after the other,
Something i want and loathe together.

After so long, the head triggered,
For a few minutes,
A few lines of venting away.

At this very moment, I demand!
Ma music, not trivial crap!
Ma basketball, not hurt ego!
A reassurance, not fickle hopes!
A lot of solitude..With a CLEAR MIND!

Or maybe i do need more that a silhouette,
Just about right now,
But the solitude has a superior hand..!


(Written September 10 2007, i think)

No comments: