Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Old Stuff - New Post

I had ritten quite a few times in blore...bt since i usually didnt hav much time on da net over der...i thot i cud post dese now....hmm....dubai has been gud and after dat day's colg surprise i went to da beach wid mel, aak, saph, ashray and adi...nice ppl da new names....had gud fun n den spent da nite at aak's...mum's almost 70% better....*phew* ok here goes.... wid da old stuff....

Dis 1st one is a poem i had ritten wen i was frustrated cos i liked dis guy n cudnt get over him for soo longgg...even after he started datin dis chick....da poem's fer da chick - a very gud frd of mine....sorry hun i rote dis once upon a time n never blogged since its bitchy....bt i m sure u wud understand if u read dis now...one of ma million immature thingys....peace....!

Hatred Beyod Words

I was the one who introduced you to him,
it was through me that you met him,
and yet you advanced to the brim.

Without a word...
Without a warning...

You just took him away from me...

The whole world told me about it,
how i wish from u i heard the whole bit,
yes you finally told it to me,
but it was too late, let it be...

You just took him away from me...

Now i see them holding hands,
now i feel the love between them,
now she knows him better than i do...

Does she know how is that feel?
something that takes so long to heal...

Like a hundred balloons bursting together,
like a hundred fire crackers lighting the sky,
like a hundred knives stabbing an already painful wound...

Why...no really why would she do that to me???

I even told her.."i still like him..."

Stop...

I don't want to hate her...she has been a friend...

And yet you just took him away from me...

I can't explain the hatred for my bad luck...
i can't explain the feel it gives...

i can't explain myself to get over him...

Do i call it insanity, do i call it a sin?

But its just that.....

I am still crazy about him...

(written on June 17 2006 or July 23 2007, duno wich ones correkt :$)

No comments: