Friday, February 29, 2008

Happie Blogger

After a spree of blah days wer i had completely over-stressed myself, i m soo happie dese days..for no apparent reason! i fool arnd a lot, trouble quite a few classmates and am not by meself most of the time...yea yea *pats back* :)

I wore one of my new tops today frm the recent 3000 ka shoppin i did...nd i got quite a few compliments on it...so happie came...and my ears were finally blessed wid sumthin dat i hadnt heard frm the time i moved to mounts..my name mentioned fer doin well in a paper fer tests n quizzes and assignments...today my prof. told me i hav done well in the 2nd internals test.. another happiee came...had sum free lectures today but we were meant to sit in class so during add. eng. few of us played ' revised' name, place, animal and thing and during comm. eng class few of us played english antakshri...it is a lot more difficult than the normal hindi one...but fun came...

At home also today, we were like making dances fer all those usual hip-hop songs and we shall put them to use in Tyca tomm...

But a weird realization hit me bout sumtime back...n its confusing...u no how i m bout bball yea? n der haznt bin much happenin wid it right now..n how i always thot dat i wana hav it as a career..a frd jus walled me n asked bout hows bball goin..so it kinda like hit me...its bin more dan a mnth since i played at all..lekin it hsnt botherd me too much..my obsession after all seems to b fadin away..i duno if its the whole bein in blore bit coz experiences here havnt been very gud n its like completely turned me off and i m cumin to dubai n der this tournament happenin n i m like dying to play it n last time i arranged my team n shit but this time i hav to like ask other chiks coz i cant b der wile we hav to register n all dat shit n i will b really upset if i dun end up playin it...
So now i m confused if passion fer my game is goin fer a toss den it wud b a very disappointing thing coz i hav never felt so passionate bout nethin else so far and if dat is fadin away den i dunt hav a particular passion!!??

No but i m not gonna start wid deep pondering over the matter n findind an answer...i will rather let it cum to me n still take each day as it cums...

Wait i m putting another post up...

No comments: