Saturday, February 16, 2008

How I Love Those Conversations

Can i whine again? i mean its been a wile now hasn't it? Shut up! i will wenever i feel like and bout whtever i feel like.... HAH! yeah i was jus tryin to act all kewl with a i duno wht i wud call it kinda start.... :S

*admires the bruise caused by jan's brutal pinch*

Right so cumin back to wht i wanted to voice out, i dun like dependin on ppl fer anythin...welll sumtimes it so happens dat i hav to depend on ppl fer sumthin n its not necessarily their fault dat dey cant b der fer dependancy but i still hav to blame it on them...not hinting to nethin in particular....

Well i hav been meanin to shift out of my current domain - the chakravarthy house bcoz i hav been cravin fer my individual space a lil too much these days...my first preference was movin into another flat but dat doesnt seem to b workin out...hence, i shall find myself a decent pg wich is close to colg and does not hav ne sort of too many rules besides the usual thingis of a pg..however, thnks to my dearest parents (especially mama comin to the rescue) said if worse of worst (dats how its meant to be ritten?) situation comes den dey will let me find a flat n be on my own.... *chotu joy*

I hav never really been the kind who would appreciate family too much or spend enough time wid them...and i really feel disappointed sumtimes... i always hav given a lot of preference to my friends n i hav realized, especially after shiftin,how rong it has been on my part to do so...these days i mean almost every time i get thingi bout issues or feel rather uneasy n disturbed i run online and hav a talk wid my mum....n i can't tell u the amount it always helps..i mean i jus start relaxing and smiling after i m done talkin wid her...oh boy! i hope my shifting business settles and wraps up quickly....i really hate hanging in the middle of sumthin....

It seems bcoz of the kinda stress i hav been takin lately, i keep suffering frm dese random memory lapses n i m quite ignorant bout whts goin on arnd me unles sumone in particular comes and actually informs me bout it...oh on another random note, psychology quiz was a piece of cake n saph, malvika and jan had to treat me on chocolates fer helpin them in the quiz... :) even otherwise i hav been eating a lot of chocolates lately...i seriously think i m gona suffer frm diabetes and die..

Hey the seminar on sex education was a success...i shall post bout it soon..lots of assignments i hav to do tomm so arghhhh!!! and i hav another quiz next week...*beloved literature..wild dances*

Ok now i hav totally deviated frm my main topic so i will jus quit ranting....belated habbie bday to my x classmate from school - umme.....

I dedicate this post to my mama....muah

*timeout*

No comments: