Friday, February 22, 2008

A Transparent Blanket

In my class, people studying, people talking
and some needing help and explaining.
I choose to sit and write out my mind.

A dire need - to be heard, to be understood.
I know the blame is mine for the identity of
a recluse, but that's not what I was. That's
what I have turned out to be. And even I
have a blame to put on...You tell me who?

The ever existing irony like a split personality,
one is the strongest being alive who can walk
long and far without a definite companion.
The contrast asking for just one who can
match how this mind works. Just one.

Maybe there are more than one and 'again'
I am the culprit of alienation but 'again'
I may not want to be blamed. This isn't raw
but like an old wound scratched again and again
and each time you can't do anything but see
that oozing red, feel the shuffling tingle and
accept the ugly mark that is left behind.

Insanity getting attributed to me by more
and more of those 'supposedly normal mortals.'
It is not so complicated my friend - just a
difference in the frequency of those marbles.
Actually, it's just that simple!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, i no as emo as it can get but then agn its ok to voice out your thoughts in the most authentic form once in a while...rote it during a class..free class ok! :P

P.S - its not any sort of poem...i jus like ritin it in paras for a change...

2 comments:

sun said...

Hellllluuuuu meennnuuuuu.....kya baat hai yaar...gud to hear sum1 is in touch with their poetic side as for me ... totally lost it... i dunno it comes flowing out some day but not reallyy.....
but yeah this was nice amazing piece again...u rite ur mind with so much ease thats what i like bout ur pieces....nice nice...but r u ok??? is everything okk????
talk to me idiottt!!! :D

Cuckud said...

hmmm now dats wht i call loyalty :P hehehe welcum after a longgg time.. i totally thnk u for the compliment yaar... i m sorry i hav learnt to b a lil formal n well mannered...but
p.s child - i dun call it a piece...strictly address it as 'a voicing out of thoughts post.'
ey dun worry all gud here man...i m havin fun..dunt ya worry gurl...i duno diz came randomly not dat i completely deny the fact dat i did relate it to quite a fewe things lekin chotu things...thnks agn.. :)