Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day? :P

How awesum can it get man...i mean i hav sumthin to blog bout almost everyday now....like since ysterday i hav a few fwrds wich i consider worth puttin up solely fer the fact dat dey made me feel nice wen i read them...well i m still debatin a lil but lets c...i m sure i will end up puttin dem :P

Ok after soo long i m gonna blog bout a typical annoyin but ok day i went thru...1st we had a quiz today in general english nd yes like i had planned to wake up at 4 n study didnt happen n i woke up only by like 6 30 - 7 ish...sooo yup hurried and not so thorough studyin alongwith honesty wile attemptin the quiz, i will get 4.5 outta 10 :( !! n noin the typical me n my attitude bout bein one of the best in 'whtever' i do, u can pretty much guess wht happnd...and den few of my classmates bcame the victims of my pissiness...aiween lyin in the background is the fact dat i m chummin so i m generally 'blugh' wile i chum...oh the g.e class ripped away the 1st 5 of the 15 mins break n i didnt get to eat my idli coz the canteen gets extremely crowded unless u reach like at the very beginning....i managed to buy a brownie from elsewer to soothe my boilin mind...

Well next, comm. eng class provided temporary relief coz we got excused from the last 2 hours of colg wich were agn comm eng. and that hour we pretty much discussed bout the seminar...the piss off was dat yest i carried my laptop the whole day coz we were supposed to show the rough draft of our presentation to the HOD and she admitted to bein too tired at the end of the day and so, i carried my laptop agn today...well assured dat today we will show it no matter wht, otherwise i vouched to beat up sitara n amreen (classmates and presentation partners) fer my personal satisfaction, we didnt! (ok i didnt really beat dem up :P) and dat added to the pissiness of course..

Again, the great :@ valentines day today n pretty balloons all over the place everywer! however i managed to hav a decent time (with no particular issues from my beloved little redies and whities with the exception of dem hangin all arnd me) wile we had lunch at Casa Picolas...den a pretty nap fer bout 2 hours calmed me to a great extent and i headed to coffee world alongwith sneha, genelee and paddy [padma (agn classmates)]...Genelee had suggested that the place had guudd waffles n we (sneha n me) were plannin to go der soon...i was persistent bout goin today coz i thot waffles wud work fab wid makin my mood better and FINALLYYY!!!!

I no the post is gettin quite long n detailed (:P) but i jus feel like goin on typin...soo at coffee world i faced more pretty things but dey were hangin harmlessly and der was no tampering n hence no danger whtsoever...i pretty much fergot dat dey were arnd...oh btw der, me n paddy ordered waffles wid ice-cream (waffles had choco sauce served alongwith ice-cream and whipped cream..slurrp..slurrp.. :D), genelee ordered the original waffles wich was served with honey n luked rather golden and sneha ordered the valentines day special wich had 2 choco frappes (i took one) and waffles wid actual strawberries and its syrup ( i fergot the exact name)...

I feel like makin diz more n more expressive but den i will spare, whoever! BUT all of the above mentioned orders tasted 'EXTREMELY DELICIOUS' and were not charged at fancy prices...so after a helluva time der, we headed to our respective homes....well, we hav decided to visit it more often, the place...Fer me, i can say, those waffles totally saved the day today! dat rhymed :P

After i got home i found out that housemates were goin to pizza hut fer din-din n i cudnt go...wana guess the reason!!!? !$@#^#!@ newaz wile i m ritin all diz, i got 3 chocolates frm Mackintosh's Quality Street so yayi!! oh dey were sent by saph's sis fer valentines day...so thotful :)

Finally, lookin with dread at the upcoming bizi weekend filled wid the seminar and quite a few assignments, i shall finally end it.... *joy to the world?!! :P *

P.S. - der seems to b a change in the spacing wile i rite here n i dun like!

P.P.S. - Yea Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Meenal!!! hahahhahahahha...
I've honestly got just one "real" sentence to say:-

I.LOVE.THIS.POST

It was almost like I was standing right beside you throughout.. :D

It was refreshing to read, besides the all the torment you faced on the 14th.

I hope you presentation goes well, like seriously (:P) AND Hope to see more "dramatic" posts like this...

Have a wonderful week babe. Mwah :)