Thursday, February 07, 2008

Long Belated Happie Bday!

I can't believe i forgot bout it....it was the 4th of november, 2007 dat my bloggie turned 2 years old...yea i no i make it sound like a babie but it is my babie...i wudnt no wht to do if i didnt hav my bloggie to rite on....well but how happie am i ....2 successful years... whieeeeee :D

I had been kept frm bloggin fer random reasons like no internet on my laptop, my stupid sickness wich lasted a lil more dan a week, lack of time in a day and so on....but the other day i read a post on sarah's blog sayin her blog finished 2 years and ting! ting! ting! coz i jolly well remember i was the first one to start a blog among my school classmates...

Nevertheless, a toast to my dearest bloggie; "Absolute Cuckudness" who has successfully taken all my pieces of randomness, emotional outbursts and talent (once in a while :P) for 2 whole years and a little more now, since i m so late....

Loadsa Luv! :P

*Drops Curtain*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAy Absolute Cucudness, its been great having you around at random times when people used to update blogs more often and were less busy :) Thanks for commenting on my poem child :)

xoxo